Pro Star Collision - Lifetime Warranty
Written Limited Lifetime WarrantyExcept for rust, Pro Star Collision warrants all repairs as long as you own your vehicle against workmanship. Defects in parts and materials will be subject to the terms as extended by the manufacturer. Pro Star Collision certifies that your vehicle was repaired using the latest techniques, and that the repairs meet generally accepted standards for safe, proper repair as recognized within the collision repair industry. If you should have a problem with any of the repairs made to your vehicle, please return it to our shop for inspection as soon as possible.
- This warranty covers materials and labor to correct in workmanship arising from repairs performed under the original repair order. It does not cover incidental losses, towing, loss of earnings, per diem expenses, rental car costs, or any other claims of any nature. Shops obligation under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing defective parts or materials under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- This warranty is only extended to the customer listed on the document and is not transferable.
- The work performed could fail due to no fault of the repairing facility. Adjacent or related parts to the repaired areas could fail, causing damage to the original repair. Under these circumstances this warranty will not apply.
- In no event shall the new parts warranty extend beyond the terms offered by the manufacturer. USED PARTS ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY.
How To Obtain Service
- Make contact with our body shop at the first sign of any problems. Any lengthy delays may make it difficult to determine the cause of these problems.
- The itemized copy of the repair order must be kept with this warranty and presented to our shop for warranty consideration.